- "In an area-wide emergency, how likely would you be to use social media channels to let your friends and family know you are safe?
As I've said before, questions almost always lead to more questions (for me for that matter), so I began to think deeper about how this infographic interfaces with schools.
- In the event of an emergency, how likely are parents to use social media channels to acquire necessary information?
- How could school communication through social media help or hinder effective management and facilitation of a crisis plan during a time of crisis?
- Do administrators understand digital-age tools well enough to effectively utilize them to communicate?
- Do school administrators understand digital-age tools well enough to even give the tools a chance as a potential means of communication?