Wednesday, February 15, 2012

AASA 2012

I am honored to have the unique opportunity this year to present for my colleagues at AASA's National Conference on Education. My presentation is on administrative compression in small, rural schools (PPT below). Check the current schedule of events for my most up-to-date time and location for the presentation if interested. You can follow the Twitter discussion for the national conference with the hashtag, #nce12.
The Part-Time Superintendent-WASDA/WASB
View more PowerPoint from bradfordgs


I am also exceedingly honored to be an eSchool News Tech-Savvy Superintendent Awardee for 2012. With company like William Skilling (@SuptSkilling) and Daniel Frazier (@DanielLFrazier), the award is certainly a humbling privilege, as it is a honor to serve the kids, teachers, and families of Wisconsin.


No comments:

Post a Comment